On this site you will be able to complete the Minnesota State High School league forms, find additional activity documents and pay school activity / athletic fees. Take a moment to review your payment options indicated on the left side of this page, then press the button below to begin.
A computer will be available at Jordan High School if you do not have the resources to complete the registration process.
Before registration can be completed:
- All participants must have a valid sports physical, which is valid for 3 calendar years from the date of the physical.
- Please schedule a sports physical with a medical doctor ASAP if needed.
- Drop off completed paperwork to Jordan HS main office (see 17-18 MSHSL Sports Physical attached if needed).
- Physicals MUST be turned into the Jordan HS main office before registration can take place.
- If you participated in an activity last year, but not certain if your child’s physical is valid, you may call the Jordan High School main office to verify date.